Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
30 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: **DEAD AGAIN** [Hasbro via eBay] Risk: Europe - $19.99 w/ free US shipping rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Johnson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just noticed that Hasbro's eBay store is currently selling Risk: Europe for $19.99. It states that quantity is limited, so who knows how many are actually available.

Risk Europe
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...g7P4AAOSw6n5Xtg30

**DEAD AGAIN**

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JPotter
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I enjoy designing / manufacturing game components and upgrades. Got a project? PM!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Hasbro via eBay] Risk: Europe - $19.99 w/ free US shipping
Nice. They've been blowing out Arena of the Planeswalker and its expansion as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely the best deal yet for a very highly rated game.

For anyone that hasn't checked out the reviews due to the Risk brand many are saying this is definitely a very different game that is winning over even Risk-averse hobby gamers.

Been saying for a while that $20 is my trigger price for this buuuuuut I have a sinking feeling this one is going to be available at deep discount bargain basement prices in the months and years to come.

My to-play pile is so deep at the moment that I'm willing to push my luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Crater
United States
Ftw
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up on a little risk variant I been on the fence on purchasing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kumar
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
Must be a mistake? It says the listing is under maintenance. It currently states that it "Does not ship to the United States" either, yet that is also the only country you can select to ship to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Drickman
United States
Ukiah
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got one, combined with samsung pay $50 ebay gift card for 42.50

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang -- since when and why did Hasbro start using eBay to sell games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Offer still good. Just got one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamal Rahhali
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Looks out of stock now. Thanks for the post OP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looked at it last night, said maybe, then they ran out and made my decision for me. In the end, Risk Europe would probably have ended up like Risk 2210 for me, where it is only good at one player count and probably out of my collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne W
msg tools
Re: **DEAD** [Hasbro via eBay] Risk: Europe - $19.99 w/ free US shipping
This deal looks to be back on for anyone still interested. I grabbed a copy last round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Johnson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: **ALIVE AGAIN** [Hasbro via eBay] Risk: Europe - $19.99 w/ free US shipping
WayneCW wrote:
This deal looks to be back on for anyone still interested. I grabbed a copy last round.

Updated the title to reflect that this is available again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Keller
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
WayneCW wrote:

Thanks! Grabbed a copy since I don't have any Risk in my collection yet. Odd...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Wyatt
msg tools
mb
Grabbed a copy. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven F
United States
wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
6/22

dead again as far as I can tell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Johnson
msg tools
mb
My copy was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but I'm pretty sure someone stole it, as well as my Google Express order from my porch... I requested the item to be resent, but I was issued a refund instead . Oh well, those who got it, I hope you enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Green
United States
North Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
c21johnson wrote:
My copy was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but I'm pretty sure someone stole it, as well as my Google Express order from my porch... I requested the item to be resent, but I was issued a refund instead . Oh well, those who got it, I hope you enjoy!
So strange, mine was also stolen. The first time this has ever happened to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
Noom-noom-Numeron, send us food to chew-mer-on.
badge
Ed's chunk just spun in place, forever.
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll never guess what happened, guys! I was just walking along and found two houses with boxes just sitting out in front of them. No one was around to claim them so I took them home and guess what was inside them both! Yeah!! Risk: Europe! Crazy coincidence, right?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Johnson
msg tools
mb
kmancheese wrote:
c21johnson wrote:
So strange, mine was also stolen. The first time this has ever happened to me.

I just moved to the city, and it baffles me why FedEx delivers without ringing, knocking, or put packages in my mailbox.

I had another package delivered yesterday and it ended up two apartments down. So, it's possible they delivered to the wrong address. I've checked with all my neighbors and nothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
Noom-noom-Numeron, send us food to chew-mer-on.
badge
Ed's chunk just spun in place, forever.
mbmbmbmbmb
We reported to Amazon that a package that had supposedly been delivered had disappeared in late May. Since early June the Amazon deliveries have all had corresponding proof-of-delivery photos -- literally a picture of the box sitting on our porch or an envelope held up next to our address plaque. It's sort of weird, but I like it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Johnson
msg tools
mb
johnjon wrote:
We reported to Amazon that a package that had supposedly been delivered had disappeared in late May. Since early June the Amazon deliveries have all had corresponding proof-of-delivery photos -- literally a picture of the box sitting on our porch or an envelope held up next to our address plaque. It's sort of weird, but I like it.

That'd actually be nice. Just to know that it was actually delivered to the right location. I called FedEx to report that they may be delivering to the incorrect address and they were incredibly defensive. Their only solution is that I contact every merchant I order from and request signature on delivery. Oddly enough, a tenant down the street just came over and asking, "Did you receive my delivery yesterday? My landlord said that he had seen FedEx deliver a package to this location yesterday." Of course I didn't receive this tenants package... I haven't even received my own! So, something is going on here, and it seems like either FedEx is really messing up deliveries, or there's someone going around and collecting everyone's packages.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
c21johnson wrote:
johnjon wrote:

That'd actually be nice. Just to know that it was actually delivered to the right location. I called FedEx to report that they may be delivering to the incorrect address and they were incredibly defensive. Their only solution is that I contact every merchant I order from and request signature on delivery. Oddly enough, a tenant down the street just came over and asking, "Did you receive my delivery yesterday? My landlord said that he had seen FedEx deliver a package to this location yesterday." Of course I didn't receive this tenants package... I haven't even received my own! So, something is going on here, and it seems like either FedEx is really messing up deliveries, or there's someone going around and collecting everyone's packages.

It's called Risk for a reason...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Johnson
msg tools
mb
stenbough wrote:
c21johnson wrote:
johnjon wrote:

It's called Risk for a reason...

Risk: NYC. It's a pick up and delivery game with a hidden traitor mechanic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Green
United States
North Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant F.
msg tools
Yay I snagged one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.