Popular Tags: [View All]
Tadej Vengust
Slovenia
Bistrica pri Tržiču
Slovenia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can somebody post english pitures of NPC vault cards (so that would be same quality all 6). I have a german cards and wish to make some english stickers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
Enter something witty here
badge
These aren't really my legs
mbmbmbmbmb
tadej1986 wrote:
Can somebody post english pitures of NPC vault cards (so that would be same quality all 6). I have a german cards and wish to make some english stickers

Here you go

Click on picture, view large or original size. I included NPC cards too because I forget what came from which set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
redeux wrote:
I forget what came from which set.

The picture in the background in the top right corner tells you what set a card came from. The rat is the core set. It appears the NPC sets are a reaper and a totem pole.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QorDaq H'Nter
msg tools
tlhIngan QujwI'
badge
vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Totem/ Drum or whatever it is, is from NPC-1

The Reaper is from NPC-2. (I only know that because I purchased NPC-2 at retail for the Bang Staff/ Boom Stick).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shootme -
msg tools
You could also get the app on your phone if it is smart enough.. mine is not but my sons is. That's how I realized I had missed the NPC-2 set bot not too worried since we do have 8 sculpts. Just the 3 Cards so I Was going to make a full set so the backs match.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadej Vengust
Slovenia
Bistrica pri Tržiču
Slovenia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shootme2001 wrote:
You could also get the app on your phone if it is smart enough.. mine is not but my sons is. That's how I realized I had missed the NPC-2 set bot not too worried since we do have 8 sculpts. Just the 3 Cards so I Was going to make a full set so the backs match.

What is this app

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Tang
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tadej1986 wrote:
What is this app

CMoN created an app for Z:BP

https://cmon.com/news/zombicide-black-plague-companion-app-n...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.