Rswayz
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
Aim High!
badge
Smoking Owl, LLC Software
mbmbmbmbmb
Have any other HoN players seen this? I recently bought the game and much to my chagrin noticed that the German bluff tokens are made out of a different color of wood than the normal order tokens making it blatantly obvious to the opponent where the actual orders will occur. Based on the way the emblems are printed and the way the tokens were cut, it almost looks like they came from two different manufacturers.

See any differences? I know my Allied opponents have ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First question is going to be: Did you get it through the KS or did you get it in Retail? Does it have Iello trade-dress on it? (Iello logo and other markings).

If you got it from the KS (no Iello markings), you can contact DPG from their website and talk to them about it.

If you got it from Iello, then contact Iello Customer Service about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rswayz
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
Aim High!
badge
Smoking Owl, LLC Software
mbmbmbmbmb
Retail from iello (complete with trademarks, etc), which made the whole thing odd. Contacted iello and they responded promptly; will be sending new tokens out soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.