Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Nova Aetas» Forums » General

Subject: Printer friendly Company Sheet would be awesome rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ole Heide
Germany
Darmstadt
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmb
I will play this Game with more than one company, playing it with different groups, therefore I copied the Company Sheet, but it is not printer friendly at all!
A downloadable printer friendly Company Sheet would be awesome.
7 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Keller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Or even an app/Google Sheet/web browser-based version that can be edited electronically as money/elements/gear changes would be awesome.


EDIT: Nevermind! I put one together really quick. Here's the link if you want to make a copy/offer suggestions.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nKPFU3mYKSSJOlrVsWzh...


Peace,
CK







3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Bernardini
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmb
WordBurn wrote:
Or even an app/Google Sheet/web browser-based version that can be edited electronically as money/elements/gear changes would be awesome.


EDIT: Nevermind! I put one together really quick. Here's the link if you want to make a copy/offer suggestions.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nKPFU3mYKSSJOlrVsWzh...


Peace,
CK


Nice idea! Christopher Keller can we add this file to our download page? we can mention you? TX for your Help!

Luca LMS
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Keller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Absolutely! Happy to help out wherever I can!

Glad this game is on my table - we finally beat the tutorial after our third attempt last night

Peace,
CK


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jochen Lienhard
Germany
flag msg tools
I don't understand why the equipement must be noted.

Perhaps we can create a sheet with the skills instead, with boxes to select.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ole Heide
Germany
Darmstadt
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you very much Christopher, that´s great :-)

@Jochen: I use the equipment space for Skills and objects created by the craftsman.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Keller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Jochen2702 wrote:
I don't understand why the equipement must be noted.

Perhaps we can create a sheet with the skills instead, with boxes to select.


I can add a spot for Skills as well. Equipment matters because you may have purchased or crafted new equipment throughout the campaign, but put the box away or played with a different group of people.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Keller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
UPDATE: Just added a skills column to record chosen Hero skills as well.

Not sure on all the rules yet, so this may need an overhaul when the Paersonae/ally/enemy rules hit if those need to be kept track of per Free Company.



3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ole Heide
Germany
Darmstadt
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi all, I just worked a bit on a copy of Christophers sheet, so you can add the company name and have space for numbers of money and Elements

Maybe you find it helpfull:
Company Sheet V3
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Keller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Berelon wrote:
Hi all, I just worked a bit on a copy of Christophers sheet, so you can add the company name and have space for numbers of money and Elements

Maybe you find it helpfull:
Company Sheet V3


You could let me know if you want to add on, I've just made several change to incorporate Personae, Victory/Defeat per mission, and Zodiac signs on company members.

I'll add your addition as well! Good idea!

My original link is the one with all the changes so far!


2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.