Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto. I've been waiting and waiting for this to come back into stock and not only do I get to pay for it earlier than I otherwise would have, I get to save a couple of dollars (presumably, anyway; I don't know what the going rate for the first printing was).

Now I just have to hope that I did the customer-hold thing right and can get it added to my Near & Far pre-order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Rakstad
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well now... Happy Father's Day to ME!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Smithwick
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clevider wrote:
Ditto. I've been waiting and waiting for this to come back into stock and not only do I get to pay for it earlier than I otherwise would have, I get to save a couple of dollars (presumably, anyway; I don't know what the going rate for the first printing was).

Now I just have to hope that I did the customer-hold thing right and can get it added to my Near & Far pre-order.

Last I checked TM was priced at 64.99 at CSI (maybe down to 54.99 if on sale) so this price is a great deal. Thanks OP! Just have 50ish dollars more of stuff to add to my holds!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel McDevitt
United States
Kissimmee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks OP! Can't believe this game is still so hard to pick up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Fuhrmann
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want it held so you can add to the order later, does it matter which store you choose to have hold it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
D1zzy88 wrote:
Thanks OP! Can't believe this game is still so hard to pick up.

Supposedly it shouldn't be with this print run. Stronghold did a much larger print run this time that should satisfy market demand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franz Kafka
United States
St. Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did my part. Now there are only 10 left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Clevider wrote:

Now I just have to hope that I did the customer-hold thing right...

How do you do hold orders at CSI?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DEAD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franz Kafka
United States
St. Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be interested to see what "ding and dent" means for them. My sincere hope is that it's just "we saved you the trouble of doing your usual damage, you clumsy oaf".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Geist

Kansas
msg tools
The only thing I've ever bought ding and debt, board game wise, was via Amazon's warehouse open box stuff. I couldn't even find a scuff. We'll see how this goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamemanue wrote:
If you want it held so you can add to the order later, does it matter which store you choose to have hold it?

I think you need to choose the Maitland store for pickup if want to hold the order. I'm not sure if you have to, but it's always worked for me (and I think it's their main warehouse).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dickson
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JosefK wrote:
I'll be interested to see what "ding and dent" means for them. My sincere hope is that it's just "we saved you the trouble of doing your usual damage, you clumsy oaf".

Judging by their ding and dent sales they've had at Dice Tower Con in the past, it could range anywhere from a huge hole in the box to "We think someone looked at it funny."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JPotter
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I enjoy designing / manufacturing game components and upgrades. Got a project? PM!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoosh, long gone in less than 6hrs. The OP shoulda got a commission LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro G.
United States
Hurst
Texas
flag msg tools
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.
badge
I'm getting my men...
mbmbmbmbmb
DEAD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jrigkvn1229 wrote:
Clevider wrote:

Well, in case it matters in the future, what I did was choose "pick-up" as my shipping option and then sent them an email specifying which order I wanted​ it combined with. If you don't have a pre-existing order, I think you send them an email explaining that the order is really a hold and then you combine it with a future order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Walker
United States
Chuluota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JosefK wrote:

I snagged one and did store pick up. I cannot find any dings or dents. Maybe I will be able to spot something after I take the shrink off. YMMV.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Clevider wrote:
jrigkvn1229 wrote:
Clevider wrote:

Well, in case it matters in the future, what I did was choose "pick-up" as my shipping option and then sent them an email specifying which order I wanted​ it combined with. If you don't have a pre-existing order, I think you send them an email explaining that the order is really a hold and then you combine it with a future order.

Thank you, that is good to know for future orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mason Rouser
United States
Johnstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DailyRich wrote:
JosefK wrote:

Judging by their ding and dent sales they've had at Dice Tower Con in the past, it could range anywhere from a huge hole in the box to "We think someone looked at it funny."

Yeah. I got La Granga super cheap from a CSI ding and dent and I couldn't find any damage. It might be as simple as one or two games had crushing damage in the pallet and they just decided to sell them all as ding and dent for insurance purposes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
United States
Richmond
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OOS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Walker
United States
Chuluota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wwalker98 wrote:
JosefK wrote:

I snagged one and did store pick up. I cannot find any dings or dents. Maybe I will be able to spot something after I take the shrink off. YMMV.

For the record, I found the "ding" along one of the edges of the box top. If I had bought it new and found the ding I am not sure I would have made a fuss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stormy Waters
United States
Reminderville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
Was just at Origins and they had piles. Should be available at retailers by the end of the month.

Hi Cynthia, if you see this. Thanks for teaching me the game. This is Aaron(Aaron and Joe!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Geist

Kansas
msg tools
Received my Ding and Dent today. I don't think I could even photograph the "ding" - an ever so slightly raised crease near the bottom of the box top. Virtually nothing.

Also after unpacking this thing, the component quality trashing seems a little unnecessary. And holy shit is this big box empty - gonna try to make a foamcore solution, just to fill it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.