Sword & Sorcery» Forums » General

Subject: Blue Raider rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Schmoe
United States
California
flag msg tools
I'm fighting a Blue Raider and one of it's skills called Healing Potion uses an Artifact Power Token to heal 4hp to himself. I can't seem to find how many artifact power tokens the enemy starts off with, if any at all. I can't find it in the rulebook either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I checked my Blue Raider card -- it's there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bum Kim
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The number in the power charge icon is how many tokens you place on the card when it spawns. So for a Blue Raider, place one charge token on his card to use when it is his turn to heal 4HP whenever he has wounds. He can only use this ability once since he has no recharge ability (whereas the Red Raider can recharge).

Some enemies start off with more than one (e.g. Blue and Red Orc Shaman each start with 2 tokens). But it still only costs 1 charge to activate the ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bumyong wrote:
The number in the power charge icon is how many tokens you place on the card when it spawns. So for a Blue Raider, place one charge token on his card to use when it is his turn to heal 4HP whenever he has wounds. He can only use this ability once since he has no recharge ability (whereas the Red Raider can recharge).

There are other ways for enemies to recharge than their abilities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Schmoe
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thanks! Where did you guys find out the rule where it spawns the same charges with the number shown on the artifact icon? Sounds kind of silly, but I thought that number represented how many charges that skill takes to use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 43. "When the enemy spawns, place the indicated number of charges on the Enemy card."

You can search the PDF for "charge" and find it pretty fast....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.