Ryan Mayo
United States
LAWRENCE
KS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you've been eyeing this one, you've noticed that the first run(s) were small and the price is quite high (still $199 on Amazon).

The next print one has apparently finished and they are shipping now. I received in six days for $50 plus $7 shipping. Mine was sent from a California warehouse.

[url]http://garphill.com/product/raiders-of-the-north-sea [/url]

Don't get gouged!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WafflesAndWorlds wrote:
Don't get gouged!

Thanks for the share, should help some people get a solid game they've been eyeing up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Decoteaux
United States
Wakefield
RI
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I backed the expansion kickstarter just to get the base. I assume I still have to wait until fall to get my reprint copy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Perry
United States
Red Lion
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
For those of us in the US, a publisher has recently picked this up to be released here officially in the fall (I think it was Renegade).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Boyll
United States
Kuna
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered from their site just a little before the the shipment arrived from over seas. It is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

The communication from the company was excellent. I'm excited to open it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virginia M.P.
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kusanagi888 wrote:
For those of us in the US, a publisher has recently picked this up to be released here officially in the fall (I think it was Renegade).

Yes I've preordered a copy from Miniature Market for $32.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew F.
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kusanagi888 wrote:

Maybe even this summer...

"Look for Raiders of the North Sea at friendly local games store later this summer with expansions to follow in the fall. Raiders of the North Sea takes about 60-80 minutes to play and is for 2-4 players ages 12+. "

http://www.renegadegamestudios.com/news/2017/5/24/renegade-t...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conner Morlang
United States
Santa Monica / Westwood
California
flag msg tools
Go outside and play (games)!
badge
Me 10 years ago. Should I update?
mbmbmbmbmb
$35 from CSI (+ shipping until $100)

Limit 2 per order as of 7/13/2017
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Khanheir wrote:
$35 from CSI (+ shipping until $100)

Limit 2 per order as of 7/13/2017

Glad I didn't pay $15 extra to the KS campaign to wait a few extra months...except I did gulp shake

Edit: just wanted to add I don't really care about the additional amount paid, mainly just wish I had purchased an expansion so I could get the base game now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.