8 Posts

Awful Fantasy Adventures» Forums » General

Subject: Epic AF - Changes to Kickstarter, How-To-Play Video rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Lucas
msg tools
Hello!

I'm Justin, one of the Awful Fantasy Games guys. I know this game hasn't been looked on very kindly by some fans of Warhammer Quest, but I just wanted to say that we have been reading some feedback and I implemented some changes to the Epic AF Kickstarter page. I know it may still not convert some of you, but maybe it can at least give you a little more insight into Epic AF and Awful Fantasy.

1) We changed "Questicles" (the Epic AF version of Delve Quests) to "Expedition Quests". While not actually a joke name, some could argue this new name is actually funnier than the term "Questicles".

2) We added a section explaining what Awful Fantasy is.

3) I attempted to make the KS page more informative. Perhaps I have cleared up some confusion about the pledge levels.

4) I worked all weekend on a motion graphics How-To-Play video! It's at the top of the page. Hopefully that also clears up some other questions.

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my post or even my changes on the Kickstarter page. If you are still not interesting in backing our project, I totally understand.

Kickstarter link: http://kck.st/2thD3ve

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Duchesne
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
You should add this new gameplay video here on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Prevot
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much ! That is a great video. Short, simple, full of informations, very efficient. And the fact that's in in text permits viewers from all countries to have no understanding issues. Nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Prevot
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Justice_Bolt wrote:
there is a delay I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Lucas
msg tools
Justice_Bolt wrote:

Submitted today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Questicles <groan> so childish
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abodi wrote:
Questicles <groan> so childish

This was changed: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/awfulfantasy/epic-af/po...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i know, but to even think it was a good idea to present to the public was why i was groaning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.