Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I bought the Dragon bundle for S&S and started unpacking. Normally I'll use the baggy method for tokens...but there's a LOT of stuff here. Which Plano box is the best to use?

Second...would you want to store the heroes (figure/cards/etc) in a baggie? Easy to keep all of it together and grab the one you need for your game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
Starfury wrote:
So I bought the Dragon bundle for S&S and started unpacking. Normally I'll use the baggy method for tokens...but there's a LOT of stuff here. Which Plano box is the best to use?

I'm still figuring out tokens, but plano 3730 will fit all the enemies other than the dragon, all the small cards, and all of the medium cards. Probably all the small and medium wave 2 cards as well, though that may require shifting an enemy type elsewhere..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Cost
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used 2 of these. Fits perfect:

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/135927?nocookies=1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
cormor321 wrote:
Starfury wrote:

I'm still figuring out tokens, but plano 3730 will fit all the enemies other than the dragon, all the small cards, and all of the medium cards. Probably all the small and medium wave 2 cards as well, though that may require shifting an enemy type elsewhere..

CM, any chance you have a photo of your 3730 with everything in it? I'm curious on how they fit. Is it easy to get enemy models out as needed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Tanner
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cormor321 wrote:
Starfury wrote:

Would you mind linking what model Plano that is? When I amazon search for 3730 a lot of different models come up .

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
malkaven wrote:
cormor321 wrote:
Starfury wrote:

CM, any chance you have a photo of your 3730 with everything in it? I'm curious on how they fit. Is it easy to get enemy models out as needed?

I'm still messing with how best to make everything fit. Without the heroes and wave 2 cards each enemy has it's own section so they are very easy to grab what you want. Adding in the hero minis and guessing how much room the wave 2 cards might need means some of the enemies are getting doubled up, which means you'd have to pull out all 10 if the one you need is at the bottom. The container is 9x14x3.25 so it takes up a large chunk of the box, but if I can find the right size contains for the tokens so they sit sideways I think I can get everything other than the dragon into the box if I make a tray for the tiles and hero boards.

Here's how it looks at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
bktanner wrote:
cormor321 wrote:
Starfury wrote:

Would you mind linking what model Plano that is? When I amazon search for 3730 a lot of different models come up .

Thanks!

https://www.amazon.com/Plano-23730-05-Stowaway-Adjustable-Di...
I'm pretty sure this is it, the angle makes it hard to say for certain. I picked it up at hobby lobby it just says "plano model 3730" on the bottom without any of the excess numbers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Schmoe
United States
California
flag msg tools
cormor321 wrote:
bktanner wrote:
cormor321 wrote:
Starfury wrote:

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure this is it, the angle makes it hard to say for certain. I picked it up at hobby lobby it just says "plano model 3730" on the bottom without any of the excess numbers.

Did you purchase the Immortal Bundle? I'm trying to figure out if all the minis you have pictures in your Plano box are all from the Immortal bundle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The tokens fit perfectly in a Plano 23701:

Original post with details and Amazon link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
chouwee wrote:
cormor321 wrote:
bktanner wrote:
cormor321 wrote:
Starfury wrote:

Thanks!

Did you purchase the Immortal Bundle? I'm trying to figure out if all the minis you have pictures in your Plano box are all from the Immortal bundle.

No, it's the dragon slayer. So from the immortal bundle it's short all the doubles of the heroes, the doors, and the chests, but it should be the same otherwise. And as I said above obviously there is no way the dragon will fit in it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian

Salt Lake City
Utah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
geocost wrote:
I used 2 of these. Fits perfect:

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/135927?nocookies=1

Does it stack inside the core box? I like how they included the trays as part of the packaging, I would like to keep everything together if possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.