Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glow In the Dark Cthulhu was only a free stretch goal if you signed up for the PG newsletter prior to the Kickstarter. He was then added as a purchasable add-on. So if you didn't sign up for the newsletter or purchase him as an add-on, you wouldn't receive him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
darksurtur
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
marsss wrote:
is it normal i didnt receive the stretch goal? i miss this items

CW-E10 the punchboard faction sheets
CW-E11 are the Ritual and Doom tracks and errata stuff
CW-E15 is the Shining Trapezohedron
CW-GLO1 is Glow-in-the-Dark Cthulhu
omega roulebook

CW-E10, CW-E15, and the Omega rulebook were paid items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
[This space intentionally left blank]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Building on what others have said, it is not normal that you did not receive stretch goals.
However, the only item you listed that all backers got by default is CW-E11. Everything else is either a paid item or requires subscription to the PG newsletter before a certain date.

I'd double check what you were supposed to receive in CrowdOx and email support [at] petersengames [dot] com regarding any missing items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E J
msg tools
Digmecolder wrote:
Glow In the Dark Cthulhu was only a free stretch goal if you signed up for the PG newsletter prior to the Kickstarter. He was then added as a purchasable add-on. So if you didn't sign up for the newsletter or purchase him as an add-on, you wouldn't receive him.

Unfortunately there was never a good way to figure out if you were or were not going to receive a glothulhu...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan McCullough
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Weren't the new ritual and doom tracks supposed to be thick punchboard? I received basically the same ones from the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Kortegaard
Denmark
Kbh N
flag msg tools
The glow cthulhu is listed on the crowd ox confirmation, and I believe a possible paid item if you weren't on the mailing list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starks
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Adonai_80 wrote:
Weren't the new ritual and doom tracks supposed to be thick punchboard? I received basically the same ones from the base game.

Nope, they were supposed to be an improved cardstock, which they are (being wider, sturdier, and having rounded edges that prevent foxing).

EDIT: Corrected bad English
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
[This space intentionally left blank]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Void2258 wrote:
Digmecolder wrote:

Unfortunately there was never a good way to figure out if you were or were not going to receive a glothulhu...
You mean besides checking in CrowdOx if it was listed under the stuff you are getting or sending Arthur an email so he could check manually?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Robinson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
In memory of Tara, my beloved Wolfhound-Deerhound cross. Flew away Feb 2016, still missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
AdamStarks wrote:
having foxed edges

Is this another thing that means something different in America? Over here, "foxed" means "a bit damaged"...

Cheers,
Graham

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dar dar
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
even if i paid 600$ are not included?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan McCullough
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks!

AdamStarks wrote:
Adonai_80 wrote:

Nope, they were supposed to be an improved cardstock, which they are (being wider, sturdier, and having foxed edges).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct..they were additional addons in the pledge manager. Even if you paid 700$ they weren't included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starks
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
therealbuserian wrote:
AdamStarks wrote:
having foxed edges

Is this another thing that means something different in America? Over here, "foxed" means "a bit damaged"...

Cheers,
Graham

Nope, I was just using the wrong word for some reason

I meant that the corners are rounded to prevent foxing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.