Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is mostly for LMS...

Would it be possible for us to get electronic copies (posted to the LMS site or BGG files area) of the graphical assets needed to create custom cards (especially enemy cards), tokens, and tiles (2D terrain)?

e.g., i'd like to make use of my Zombicide minis to create a zombie hoard scenario (yes, i know the minis scale is much different), and for that i'd like to create several enemy cards to show their stats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Bernardini
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
This is mostly for LMS...

Would it be possible for us to get electronic copies (posted to the LMS site or BGG files area) of the graphical assets needed to create custom cards (especially enemy cards), tokens, and tiles (2D terrain)?

e.g., i'd like to make use of my Zombicide minis to create a zombie hoard scenario (yes, i know the minis scale is much different), and for that i'd like to create several enemy cards to show their stats.

We are going to do that, soon you can find all for your personal adventure

Luca LMS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.