Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
Sprechen Sie Talk?
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone played both? I would love to hear some insight on the similarities if any between both games. Looking to add this to my collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Seda
United States
Duluth
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have both. There is some similarity in feel. Especially weighing when/if to play cards from your hand, as your reserved card determines scoring. Instead of from discarding possibly, your plays can possibly help your opponents since you share a tableau.

I think it is reasonable to say if you like one, you'd be predisposed to like the other, but they are certainly different enough to warrant having both in your collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
Sprechen Sie Talk?
mbmbmbmbmb
bcseda wrote:
I have both. There is some similarity in feel. Especially weighing when/if to play cards from your hand, as your reserved card determines scoring. Instead of from discarding possibly, your plays can possibly help your opponents since you share a tableau.

I think it is reasonable to say if you like one, you'd be predisposed to like the other, but they are certainly different enough to warrant having both in your collection.

Excellent, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.