Popular Tags: [View All]
Marshall Jansen
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike, Kelly, Christy, and I got back to the house and explained Barbarossa to Kelly (the rest of us having played our inaugural game the night before).

I picked my scupltures... a thermometer, and a cabbage.

Kelly sculpted a gorgeous mushroom, and some strange amoeba.

Christy sculpted a blob and a lopsided volcano.

Mike sculpted a right angle and a fat snake.

My cabbage (which I made as a roughly spherical blob, using the pencil point to add 'leaves') was the front-ronner for attention... after guesses of flower, rose, stump, pepper, and tree, the others decided to just leave it alone.

Everyone wanted Kelly's mushroom to be a mushroom 'is it edible? yes! is it a pizza topping? 'NO!'...

Finally we found out it wasn't a pizza topping, nor was it meat, nor did you eat it raw, and you could buy it at Wal-Mart... I had the first letter (M), and realized... MUFFIN!

Christy's blob turned out to be a raisin, which Kelly guessed after asking 'is it a fruit?' and nothing else, and her volcano was a lampshade.

Kelly's blob was a mask, and Mike's right angle was a roof. His snake was a slug, which I got by knowing that Kelly had found out it was an animal and we both knew the first letter was S... when her guess was wrong (of course she guessed snake), I threw an interrupt cube for slug and got it.

All in all, very fun, and much better the second play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.