Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Smales
United States
Rome
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Colonel Peter Gansevoort (1749 – 1812) Defender of Ft. Stanwix, Rome, N.Y., 1777
mbmbmbmbmb
Any thoughts on how this will scale for two players?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Evans
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Board Game Replay
badge
Check out our series at youtube.com/boardgamereplay
mbmbmbmbmb
In my experience the 2 player scales quite well. It's obviously the same core Godfather experience but it feels quite different from the other player counts. Having only one opponent really shifts the value of different strategies. I think it's probably the most cut-throat way to play the game.

If you're following the Tabletop Showcase coverage of the game, my contribution will release this Saturday and contains post-game discussions and game play highlights from 4 different game sessions covering all player counts (2-5). I'd definitely recommend checking it out if you want the group perspective from various players and player counts. We hope it'll give everyone a good feel for what to expect from the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smales
United States
Rome
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Colonel Peter Gansevoort (1749 – 1812) Defender of Ft. Stanwix, Rome, N.Y., 1777
mbmbmbmbmb
mattamd wrote:
I think it's probably the most cut-throat way to play the game.

Thanks for the reply. Just watched joel's videos and it looks like a viable contest for two--
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.