Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Seidler
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be happy if it arrives on my doorstep by Christmas. Won't hold my breath though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even though they have been very careful to communicate each month and not mention any delay in the email, if you read the comments, the final stuff is still getting approved and has not even been sent to the prnters for prototype copies, Christmas would be a miracle. I am betting on February next year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gina Laurie
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Master of none
mbmbmbmbmb
godzilla999666 wrote:
Even though they have been very careful to communicate each month and not mention any delay in the email, if you read the comments, the final stuff is still getting approved and has not even been sent to the prnters for prototype copies, Christmas would be a miracle. I am betting on February next year.

Sadly, I have a feeling you're right. I was so hoping I'd get it by October so I could play it before the new season of the show starts. They need to say something about delivery, tho. People get less angry when they get advance notice about delays.I

Man, hope we're wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have estimate 2Q 2018 ( April 1 to June 30, 2018)

I hope I am wrong ....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On one of their last messages, crypto said they were hoping to have a full manufactured game at GenCon to do demos.
That would be very good, even if then rest of the games takes a bit longer, because at least we would hear what people thinks about the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Soares
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope it ships on time.

I don't get updates, all I know if from BGG, because I didn't backed it! I missed the KS, sent an email to Cryptozoic and they were kind enough to add me to the pledge manager.

Anyway, I'm excited with this game and please post any further updates here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PEdorido wrote:
I hope it ships on time.

I don't get updates, all I know if from BGG, because I didn't backed it! I missed the KS, sent an email to Mantic Games and they were kind enough to add me to the pledge manager.

The mantic walking dead game call All out War is already out i believe. This is for the Cryptozoic Game that is mostly co-op board game with some miniature where manatic is a miniature fighting game i believe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Krigbaum
United States
Spring Lake
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
godzilla999666 wrote:
PEdorido wrote:
I hope it ships on time.

I don't get updates, all I know if from BGG, because I didn't backed it! I missed the KS, sent an email to Mantic Games and they were kind enough to add me to the pledge manager.

The mantic walking dead game call All out War is already out i believe. This is for the Cryptozoic Game that is mostly co-op board game with some miniature where manatic is a miniature fighting game i believe

Can confirm the Mantic KS project for Walking Dead, All Out War is in final stages of fulfillment. I got my Wave 2 box yesterday. Wave 1 shipped months ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Soares
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry guys!

I really meant Cryptozoic, instead of Mantic!

I couldn't remember the name of the publisher so I did a quick (and lazy) search on KS and that was the first that came up and I copied!

Should have checked PledgeManager page instead!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
godzilla999666 wrote:
PEdorido wrote:
I hope it ships on time.

and Mantic's is a great game
I'm looking forward to the minis in Cryptozoic's game since we really like the TV show
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Soares
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scout13 wrote:
godzilla999666 wrote:
PEdorido wrote:
I hope it ships on time.

and Mantic's is a great game
I'm looking forward to the minis in Cryptozoic's game since we really like the TV show

Me too! Big fan of the series, although a bit disappointed with the last season!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The latest update says hopefully the KS copies by Halloween.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gina Laurie
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Master of none
mbmbmbmbmb
That update gives me hope! If we don't have it
in time for the season premiere in October, maybe we'll have it soon after. Anytime before Christmas would be fantastic. Yeah, kickstarter has taught me patience...and lowered expectations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doc Bullseye
United States
Brownsburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
longagoigo wrote:
The latest update says hopefully the KS copies by Halloween.

Oh God...I was in the Kickstarter for quite a bit. Now here we are, feeling like Leviathans all over again...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.