Lords of Hellas» Forums » General

Subject: New mechanics army upgrade rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rocy7 POL
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if new mechanics from Troy Army uprage will be also in core game or in Atlantis.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/awakenrealms/lords-of-h...

This have a interesing replay ability boost but I will play for 3-4 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you buy the Troy expansion you can use it in any game with any amount of players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocy7 POL
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BubbleGumBill wrote:
If you buy the Troy expansion you can use it in any game with any amount of players.
I know but I do not need 6 player and spending 20£ only for one new mechanics looks expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rocy7 wrote:
BubbleGumBill wrote:
I know but I do not need 6 player and spending 20£ only for one new mechanics looks expensive.

That's exactly why it has new mechanics. So people who don't need 5-6 player map still have reasons to get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rocy7 wrote:
BubbleGumBill wrote:

You don't just get one new mechanic though. Even if you won't play a 5/6 player game you still get a new looking army, a new hero, a few new monsters, 3 new quests, and if you choose to use it in smaller games a new map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.