Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr Punter
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like this is a weekly thing following on from last weeks good selection of games on sale too.

http://www.apttogame.com/index.php?route=product/special

Free Shipping at $125.

Jamaica - $47.99
Yokohama - $44.95
Mission Red Planet - $41.95
+ More

All seem to be really well priced for Canada. Did have Clank too last night that I snaffled, but it's gone now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Weird Guy
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hobbess wrote:
Looks like this is a weekly thing following on from last weeks good selection of games on sale too.

http://www.apttogame.com/index.php?route=product/special

Free Shipping at $125.

Jamaica - $47.99
Yokohama - $44.95
Mission Red Planet - $41.95
+ More

All seem to be really well priced for Canada. Did have Clank too last night that I snaffled, but it's gone now.

Clank is the new Scythe, nobody can keep it on the shelves long enough now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Jacobs
Canada
Yellowknife
Northwest Territories
flag msg tools
mbmb
Good prices, glad to finally see a bit more online competition as typically sales are few and far between by Canadian Vendors.

Clank is fun, have played it, but don't own a copy. Mission Red Planet looks good. I am going to have to wait another week to buy anything to save up enough to make the 125$ order for free shipping, which is better than 175$ most Canadian Online Retailers are asking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brennan Sheremeto
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
yenkin2001 wrote:
Good prices, glad to finally see a bit more online competition as typically sales are few and far between by Canadian Vendors.

Clank is fun, have played it, but don't own a copy. Mission Red Planet looks good. I am going to have to wait another week to buy anything to save up enough to make the 125$ order for free shipping, which is better than 175$ most Canadian Online Retailers are asking for.

It has to be since their standard shipping price is higher than everyone elses. I rarely order more than $125 at a time so the high shipping means I don't get to use them when I would prefer to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Jacobs
Canada
Yellowknife
Northwest Territories
flag msg tools
mbmb
I am starting to really watch prices, with the US dollar up and the Canadian Dollar down many games are going crazy when the get resupplied at our Local store. But hopefully in three weeks or so I will have enough for a bigger order to take advantage of the shipping and hopefully some sales.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave BME
msg tools
I usually order from 401 but these guys are getting my attention. Reward points? Sign me up! Caverna, Mansions of Madness, Arcadia Quest:Inferno last week and another good batch of games this week. Hoping this continues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Hokanson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Great games here. Nice to see. The $15 shipping price is a bit steep and negates the money you're saving. Only really worth it if you're spending enough to get free shipping methinks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy D
Canada
Milton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
MrKris32 wrote:
Great games here. Nice to see. The $15 shipping price is a bit steep and negates the money you're saving. Only really worth it if you're spending enough to get free shipping methinks.

To be honest hitting $125.00 is not very hard. Compared to other retailers which require you to buy at least:

$150.00 greatboardgames.ca
$150-200.00 BGB
$200.00 Meeplemart
$150.00 401 Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.