Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
eric magill
United States
russellville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmb
does anyone know how to get additional trade goods markers should you need them? initially I guess only three are available but if you play the right culture card can't you get more? I just can't figure out where to find the chits. And if I am posting in the wrong spot please let me know where I can post this. Joel Toppen designed the game and vassal module so I was hoping he might see this. thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you just copy one of the other chits?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric magill
United States
russellville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmb
not by right clicking the way you can in other games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
fishboy73 wrote:
does anyone know how to get additional trade goods markers should you need them? initially I guess only three are available but if you play the right culture card can't you get more? I just can't figure out where to find the chits. And if I am posting in the wrong spot please let me know where I can post this. Joel Toppen designed the game and vassal module so I was hoping he might see this. thank you.

Right-click on the WEAVING Level 3 card.

-Joel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric magill
United States
russellville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmb
I really appreciate the quick response! I am slowly making some sense of the game. It's a challenge but good narrative and worth the effort. Just ordered commancheria yesterday. (Shhh don't tell the wife.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.