Steven Bambic
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
Do I have to wait until KS is finished shipping or should I contact support and is support going to help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Narciso Jaramillo
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd suggest contacting them now about the mini, but they probably won't be able to replace it for another few weeks. I got shipped a Dragon Slayer box instead of an Immortal box and contacted them about it - they said they would make it right, but wouldn't be able to get around to it until after they were done with the main fulfillment. Still, probably worth letting them know now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Didier Renard
France
Saint-Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The mini should be replaced, no question, but I don't know about the lid. I also have a couple corners cracked on mine, guess I will use some glue to reinforce it from the inside. This also happened with my Gloomhaven box... these games are just too heavy! But we are not going to complain for so much content, are we?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Russell
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The figure should be replaced ok, my own box had those edges too but really with so much packed in i suspect any replacement lid will quickly end up the same way. I was not going to ask for a replacement lid for that - some people have worse damage from posting and i consider myself fortunate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the box side actually ripped so it isn't held together? Or just is a cosmetic crack likely when the all the printing dyes/adhesives dried and folds were made?

If it came completely torn I'd maybe ask... but just a crack and the box still holds - I'd just deal personally.

One thing you could do - is lightly with like a dark brown marker to fill in the white crack to hide while it's on your shelves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hoisington
United States
flag msg tools
Let's be real here. The mini is easily replaced. Also look in your packaging to see if the base fell off inside somewhere and you can just glue it.

Now Ares may be very generous and replace your box. But that is something the isn't cost affordable for them to do because of the size. Don't be disappointed if they can't replace it. Clear tape or glue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.