mbmbmbmbmb
On the Ipad version
1p game
Nightmare
Green as the main player with 4 dice
Blue with 2/2
Red of course is move twice in 1p game

I get the red ghost, 4-red, +2 TT if you win

I figured I'll just use Tea House twice to get 2 additional red TT, clear out that red ghost, and use the 2 TT to continue along the "Tao Token wave".

Nope! We get a yellow ghost figurine (3-resistance), following by a red ghost figuring (1 pip), and then a 1-red ghost figurine on my next, Yin phase. Was able to clear out 2 of them, with red's flying ability, but man, the "guaranteed haunting" was quite a 1st turn curve ball!

As at least 1 other thread discussed, may have to cut down on the Tea House! Here, it happened to be next to the 4-pip red ghost, which was why I pursued it in the first place!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Honore
France
Berzé la ville
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the Tea house with much caution... It backfires way too easily for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nomrefuse wrote:
I use the Tea house with much caution... It backfires way too easily for me.

Another situation was I figured I'll get another TT of the matching color to guarantee the kill instead of having to roll 1 success (which TBF, even with 4 TD, has failed angry ). Well, next ghost locks all TT, so I thought 1 success with 4 Tao Dice was bad... 4 successes with 4 TD was the worst case scenario it escalated into wowshake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.