Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This one seems to be available elsewhere, but doesn't seem to have been released in the UK yet despite being announced a long time ago. Does anyone have any word as to when this will show up yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry in advance for the non-answer.

I wouldn't be surprised if the POD scenarios have distribution problems, my FLGS won't stock them and upcharge the MSRP because of distribution problems (basically the only thing wrong with the store IMO).

Good luck! Have you looked into ordering from FFG or Asmodee direct? That's what I would do in the US.

boardgameguru.co.uk has a listing on their site (but no release date), you may try asking them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
John85 wrote:
Sorry in advance for the non-answer.

I wouldn't be surprised if the POD scenarios have distribution problems, my FLGS won't stock them and upcharge the MSRP because of distribution problems (basically the only thing wrong with the store IMO).

Good luck! Have you looked into ordering from FFG or Asmodee direct? That's what I would do in the US.

boardgameguru.co.uk has a listing on their site (but no release date), you may try asking them.

Thanks. Previous POD packs have been easy to get in the UK in the past but this one just seems to either be taking its time... or not at all.

I have already been watching boardgameguru.co.uk on this one as well as a couple of others, but all say pretty much the same thing... that's its not available yet.

I may consider just buying from somewhere in the USA but wanted to ask before I spend a bit extra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.