Subject: Toronto-area group buy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marina SC
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have joined someone else's group. I will request that the moderators delete this thread.

I'm thinking of organizing a group (x10) buy for the Triplock KS and am seeing if there's enough interest to go ahead Please read my guidelines below, and if you're committed to joining in then please post in the thread!

----------------------------------------------------------------

My guidelines (might change slightly as the campaign continues, but I will make it clear if they do)

1) LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.
I will not ship. I am located in the Regent Park area of downtown Toronto. Arrangements to meet at 401 Games meetups, TABSCon or Canucks Amuck may be possible, but at this point assume you will need to meet me here.

2) THE PRICES:
with conversion, any applicable bank fees, and rounding up to the next dollar, I expect the costs to be $28CAD for the base game and $42CAD for the base game + Factory expansion. Please note that I will need to double-check the bank numbers, and if the exchange rate changes substantially at the time of payment those figures might also change. However, expect that to be the minimum cost.

3) NO TOURNAMENT MATS. This will increase the shipping rates and may add other complications, so I'm afraid that at this time I'm going to exclude any mat add-ons.

4) PAYMENT: to keep things simple, if you're just getting the base game you can pay me at the time of pickup. However, if you want the factory expansion, you will need to either pay me in cash or send the money via PayPal (friends & family option) before the end of the campaign.

5) FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE

6) SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD. Any announcements or changes will be posted in this thread. I will give plenty of notice if there are any changes to what I posted above, but I will not be held responsible if you do not see any announcements, up to and including cancellation of the entire group buy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SLOTS:
1) mashpotassium (base)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Conversely, if someone was already organizing a group buy, I'd be happy to piggy-back instead Please let me know if you were planning one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.