Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"I needed a breath of fresh air, and this game gave one to me."

"From a very strict mechanism situation, the game is fantastic. I really enjoy so many aspects of it...

I've already gushed about the malleability of the resource...it's the fact that you're constantly shifting them back and forth, onto the board, off the board, onto a companion, back to you and I just...aww man I just really like that...it feels like you're on this soul-searching adventure..."

“I couldn’t have been happier…my gaming group loved it, I really, really loved it…from a strict mechanism situation, the game is fantastic. I really enjoy so many aspects of it.”

— Lance, Undead Viking Videos

“This game is wonderful, I really, really like it. I cannot wait to see what this game looks like when it's fully funded…and it SHOULD be fully funded”

"This is such a great game, we don't give out a lot of approval stamps, I think the 4 of 5 of us who played rated the game 9.5 (which helps determine my over-all review and approval stamps) So much fun, I'm excited to play again the moment I have a spare day!"

— Unfiltered Gamer

"I had the chance to play this weekend and I think you have made a fantastic product top to bottom.”

— John Z., Owner, Alderac Entertainment Group (AEG) and Producer of SmashUp, Love Letter, and Mystic Vale

“The game pushes players to adopt separate strategies, and adapt on the fly. You can compete with another player over a common resource, but for different purposes. Both victory points and the ending of the game are themselves gamified and interactable.”

—Anthony P., Competitive Gamer, 5-time Playtester

“The game has a nice mix of exploration, power combinations, and resource management…I think what I enjoy the most about Epoch is the way that you can choose your own path to regain honor—the game does not lock you into a particular path.”

— Jonathan Liu, Senior Editor, GeekDad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
How can one compete over resources in Epoch? I thought they always come from your personal pool. Unless Anthony meant control of the cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.