5 Posts

Street Masters: Rise of the Kingdom» Forums » General

Subject: Pledge Manager and Other Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Carter
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
- Will there be a pledge manager after the campaign?

- Are there any plans to allow late backers?

- Will backers be able to upgrade from a "Street Masters Tier" to "The Champion Edition Tier" after the campaign, if they want to?

- Will backers be able to add any of the optional buys to their pledges after the campaign is over?

Hopefully, I can get an official word on this or maybe somebody can provide me with a link if these questions have already been answered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Roth
Switzerland
Basel
Basel-Stadt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
From the Kickstarter Page: "...We will collect this via our pledge manager after the campaign ends..."

Certainly yes to questions 1 and 4 (all KS pledge managers where I participated in had those options).

Late plegde and upgrade: Late pledge is "usually" possible, but it depends solely on the publisher - the uprade usually not (since KS automatically adds your chosen reward fixed to your invoice), but you will surely be able to add an additional champion pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Carter
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Finstar wrote:
From the Kickstarter Page: "...We will collect this via our pledge manager after the campaign ends..."

Certainly yes to questions 1 and 4 (all KS pledge managers where I participated in had those options).

Late plegde and upgrade: Late pledge is "usually" possible, but it depends solely on the publisher - the uprade usually not (since KS automatically adds your chosen reward fixed to your invoice), but you will surely be able to add an additional champion pledge.

Thank you for the response. I wasn't able to back this game this time around, but I may be able to later if they allow late backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny Vega
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
onecarter wrote:
Finstar wrote:

Thank you for the response. I wasn't able to back this game this time around, but I may be able to later if they allow late backers.

I saw this while looking something up earlier looks like pre-order page

https://street-masters-rise-of-the-kingdom.backerkit.com/hos...

Hope it helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Carter
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Lonny. I managed to get in contact with the publisher last fall, and they provided me access to the pledge manager. I should be getting the game around the same time as the rest of the Kickstarter backers, hopefully.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.