Subject: When Visiting a Noble, which Noble(s) can be visited? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dylan Phillips
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I would be happy to edit your rulebook, cards, and other text and/or write flavor text for you.
badge
Buster Keaton, The Great Stone Face
mbmbmbmbmb
When you play a noble card to the Royal Court to visit a No le, must you visit the Noble pictured on the card you played? Or may you visit any of the three nobles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition and Máquina
mbmbmbmbmb
Visit the Noble on the card. Its the only thing that matters. Ignore all the icons.
Don't forget to pay for influence. After all, to have a meeting with the most important Nobles of that time, you need to have some influence. Right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Phillips
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I would be happy to edit your rulebook, cards, and other text and/or write flavor text for you.
badge
Buster Keaton, The Great Stone Face
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Vital for answering this and my other question. The rule book is very clear. These were the only things I was uncertain about. I cannot wait to play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.