8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [Amazon] Ra - $42.14 (Lowest ever on CCC) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mazen
Saudi Arabia
flag msg tools
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D6MIPAK?tag=article-boa...
BGG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Behrens
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I can't believe what this game goes for now! I bought it on Tanga several years ago for $16....and it came with a free t-shirt!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
flag msg tools
I got that for $40 CAD awhile ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
sjbehr wrote:
I can't believe what this game goes for now! I bought it on Tanga several years ago for $16....and it came with a free t-shirt!

Well, this is a new reprint.

But more importantly: Asmodee + price fixing.

Which of course ='s bargain basement prices...just delayed for a bit longer than usual, if recent comparables are anything to go by.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan T
United States
New York
flag msg tools
This is one of the few games that is worth every penny, in the sense that if you enjoy it, you can and will play it forever. I suppose it's hard to justify at $60, but if you are looking for the deepest and most accessible auction design possible, pick this up when you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ra is my 21st favorite game, and have enjoyed it for about 3 years now, but rarely got to play it, only twice in that time, because no one who frequented my meetup owned a copy. Just someone on the fringe of my meetup who showed up for big events.

I recently discovered a lady in my meetup who owned it but never played it because her husband doesn't like it so I bought it. It's an earlier edition in like new condition and got it for $25.

Now I will be playing it more often!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nat Saamanen
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DEAD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Misterboy wrote:
sjbehr wrote:

Well, this is a new reprint.

But more importantly: Asmodee + price fixing.

Which of course ='s bargain basement prices...just delayed for a bit longer than usual, if recent comparables are anything to go by.

Not just an Asmodee thing. See Taluva(although that was a company having sole rights to it) and Victory Point Games which magically went up by substantial amounts. Circus Train was in the $40 range and now goes for $70 + shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.