Hide
2 Posts

Nefarious» Forums » General

Subject: What was Twist #1? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric
msg tools
Has anyone else noticed their Twist are numbered 2-37? What ever happened to the original? How mad was the original scientist? I figured that with the promo cards and expansion we'd get it back but it seems to have gotten lost in the lab somewhere.

Ok on a serious note I had thought I misplaced something and while counting things couldn't find #1 but then realized it was never included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
bumrobot wrote:
Has anyone else noticed their Twist are numbered 2-37? What ever happened to the original? How mad was the original scientist? I figured that with the promo cards and expansion we'd get it back but it seems to have gotten lost in the lab somewhere.

Ok on a serious note I had thought I misplaced something and while counting things couldn't find #1 but then realized it was never included.

I don't know/remember the deal with the numbering, but it has nothing to do with me, and there's no missing Twist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.