Subject: Mega Civilization Short Game EXP - San Antonio 07-08-17 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Jennings
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am hosting a Mega Civilization Short Game (Expert AST) on Saturday July 8th with a 10:30 AM start time. I know we haven't played on a Saturday recently but hopefully this gives some people a chance to try Short game AST that haven't yet. After this game I'll rotate more through the game types again. Also my friend Ciarra is going to be back from Alaska and playing so it would be really cool if we get a good sized group/game so please RSVP and try to make it if you can :-)! This is also your last chance to try a short game expert AST for probably at least a few months since I'm going to try and start some rotation on types again. The Short game expert version will probably go about an hour or maybe two longer than an average short game (which we've been doing in about five hours). I'll probably go back to stew for this next one but will see depending on the numbers so as always bring $5 to chip in if you can and you can also bring snacks if you want to share or just want snacks. I've been cooking some sort of bread thing so that's likely to continue and whatever else I have time to make :-). Look forward to hearing back from everyone :-)! Short game you start with some technologies and the game starts on Turn11 with 5 (or 4 depending on your techs) cities to start and 14 people placed. Also you don't need to have played before to do a short game or try expert AST. The learning curve isn't too bad at all!

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boar…/184424/mega-civilization

I might host a learning version of the game the weekend before if there's enough interest and your in San Antonio for that PM me. You can play without having done the learning game though.

Stephen Jennings

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.