deals can only involve the current round of play (until
the beginning of your next turn), and can only involve
the use of the Air Strike spaces on the Main Board
or Fighter Attacks and Bombing Runs. Deals may
not involve
any exchange of resources or other types
of actions
. An Air Strike agreement must be honored
by all players involved in the agreement.

Just to make it sure: you may not demand other actions in the "Air Strike agreement" ONLY, but the game doesn't prohibit "traditional negotiations" without guarantees, does it? For example: "I don't buy that specific construction and you don't spy on me", or any other kind of negotiation. Off course that in those cases the player could conveniently change his mind and don't honor the agreement. Is that right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
instinctive
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Normal game negotiations are possible and span any range of non-binding agreements. As per most games, you cannot reveal secret information (which bombs you hold), but you may claim whatever you like.

Link: More from the designer on negotiations.

the designer wrote:
It was not our intention to extend the binding negotiations to the expansions at all.

I like this concept, so in my games I play that the capabilities of LeMay and Japan may not be a part of any binding negotiation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.