Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

California Gold» Forums » Rules

Subject: Is there a full list of what generates dues (income), and how much? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amo .
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm finding that the full list of dues (income) seems disparately spread in the rules and there is no cribsheet with the game that lists all possible income.

Right now, I have this from my own handmade handsheet;

During freeze, do not count navel cards or rails/advertising supported by navel cards

Collect,
+ $1 per Valencia card
+ $2 per Navel card ($0 during freeze)
+ $2 per train contract
+ $2 per train contract majority (Where you have more trains that anyone)
+ $1 for ever 3 grove cards with advertising (Regional and/or National)

Have I missed anything and can anyone help provide a full-list of income generation and how much this is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Clemente
California
flag msg tools
Here the truceless armies yet / Trample, rolled in blood and sweat; / They kill and kill and never die; / And I think that each is I. // None will part us, none undo / The knot that makes one flesh of two, /
badge
Sick with hatred, sick with pain, / Strangling -- When shall we be slain? // When shall I be dead and rid / Of the wrong my father did? / How long, how long, till spade and hearse / Puts to sleep my mother's curse?
mbmbmbmbmb
No, that looks like you listed everything!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.