Hide
2 Posts

Raise Your Goblets» Forums » Rules

Subject: King Cobra ability in Winetasters Desserts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Tajči
msg tools
How can players use King Cobra´s ability in a 7-12 players game during the Toast? "During the Toast Phase you may take 2 actions instead of 1." Does it mean that Winetaster takes 2 action (because he/she can use his/her Noble´s ability if the Noble allows it) and, then, the Noble takes 2 actions, too?
It seems overpowered, so I think I am mistaken! Can anyone explain it for me? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Pra'
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Martin,

during the regular game, the winetaster can use the ability of their noble's character, if allowed by the noble. But during the Toast phase, the winetasters cannot perform any action at all! All winetasters get to perform 1 free Peek action at the very beginning of the phase, then only nobles can perform 1 single action, in turns (as described on page 7 of the rulebook).

So, in the scenario you described, the noble with King Cobra can perform 2 instead of 1, but that's it. The winetaster cannot perform any action during the Toast phase, as I said above.

I hope this answers your question!

Best regards,
Alessandro
Horrible Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.