Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This was the first version of my Tactical Display. To say it has evolved is an understatement.

I miss the Target Display though. You rolled to place Flak counters, and then got to choose the Bomber Stream path to the target. Turned out to be way too time consuming.

Dean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Reston
United States
Albquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmb
GrumpyOldGamer wrote:
This was the first version of my Tactical Display. To say it has evolved is an understatement.

I miss the Target Display though. You rolled to place Flak counters, and then got to choose the Bomber Stream path to the target. Turned out to be way too time consuming.

Dean

Looks awesome, Dean!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Jones
msg tools
Actually, that looks really cool. If there really is going to be an expansion of some kind, maybe that could be a neat optional add-on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Wynn
United States
Collierville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like the extra layer this adds. Seeing the city map and crosshairs brings you closer to the target, adding more thematic narrative too. Would really like to know how/if this could be worked in. Nice work Dean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I could look at adding the target display as an option. As I mentioned, it does slow down the mission execution, but does add a little decision making while running the mission. The number of bandits and flak counters to add could be tied to the Intel level and target type/location.I
Dean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.