United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my "What's Next?" blog.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) For USA Special Event #6, Jackson Bungling, does "defender" refer to a single unit or a stack?

2) Likewise, for the Night March Special Events, does "defender" refer to a single unit or a stack?

3) Under Rule 8.6, it says *? means both sides may be Disrupted (on a roll of 1-2). Shouldn't it be just the indicated side?

4) What happens if the alternative Manassas supply depot is also captured/destroyed, i.e. is that the last one, or does the Union player place another one to replace that one?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
spindoc wrote:
1) For USA Special Event #6, Jackson Bungling, does "defender" refer to a single unit or a stack?

The rating (leadership, not strength points) for the defending stack is "2" if it contains any Jackson units.

Quote:
2) Likewise, for the Night March Special Events, does "defender" refer to a single unit or a stack?

The stack.

Quote:
3) Under Rule 8.6, it says *? means both sides may be Disrupted (on a roll of 1-2). Shouldn't it be just the indicated side?

No, both sides are Disrupted. The reason why the Defender or Attacker is indicated in the result is that, if the roll is 3 or more, it results in a retreat.

Quote:
4) What happens if the alternative Manassas supply depot is also captured/destroyed, i.e. is that the last one, or does the Union player place another one to replace that one?

I'm 99% certain they're out of luck at that point, but I'll have to double-check with John.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Theissen
United States
New Richmond
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
For question 4), the Union player does not have to place another supply depot if the second one is captured. At that point it is assumed the supply center would be moved to Washington DC or to the north.

Thanks for the question and thanks for Tom's answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
melchett1 wrote:
For question 4), the Union player does not have to place another supply depot if the second one is captured. At that point it is assumed the supply center would be moved to Washington DC or to the north.

Thanks for the question and thanks for Tom's answers.

I'm just glad I got them right. That's not always the case-- it's not even always the case with my own designs! :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.