Krosmaster: Arena» Forums » General

Subject: Suggestions for a newbie rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M V
msg tools
mbmb
Hi all
Since my non gamers friends bought the first Krosmaster along with smoe booster minis from 3rd series and i liked it a lot, i was thinking to buy it also.

So i'd like to have some suggestion on what to buy.

I could buy the 2.0 maybe? any other suggestion?

Dunno how level 2-4 heroes would mix with level 3 of base game.
Also i like Queen of tofu a lot so i dunno if buying a second 1.0 set that is cheap.

Another question:
Friend bought a booster and found a foil card.
Any difference with base ones or is just aethetic?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Klinton
Sweden
Mölnlycke
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The 2.0 has some rulechanges (demonic rewards, critical hits etc) so if they agree to play that go for the 2.0. Then I would suggest buying whatever looks "cool". For playing casual I don't think you need to be really that concerned about balance. If you are in the us then you can buy a lot from http://www.wholesalegaming.biz/krosmaster/ (season 1-2). I bought some season 2-3 boxes from germany and printed some english text, got a lot of krosmaster for really cheap (I'm unfortunately a "collect-them-all" kind of guy so now I basically have all of them!).

Foils are just cosmetics.

Also, if you have season 1 figures there is an "Eternal" deck that is new rules/cards for them. Again if you play casual, you really don't need to bother.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M V
msg tools
mbmb
I am from Italy.
Is there any similar market wehere i can find single minis in Eu?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Klinton
Sweden
Mölnlycke
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
VonDodo wrote:
I am from Italy.
Is there any similar market wehere i can find single minis in Eu?

Are you looking for rares? What season? For just a mini or two you could go to ebay (i use ebay.com but also search for the krosmasters name in different languages, krosfinder.com will help you with this).

I bought some from:
https://www.milan-spiele.de/
som from the Ankama shop (french but google translate helps you all the way). Also here att bgg you can find some minis for sale. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ninian Hawk
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Any idea what I can expect as far as shipping price to USA if purchasing from the Milan-Spiele site? I'm thinking I don't care about language on cards if I can get a case of mini's for half the price along with a few other bits that aren't available in the US and promos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Weber
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You will have to ask Milan Spiele for shipping ouside of Europe, but they use DHL and they have a price list: https://www.dhl.de/en/paket/preise/preise-international.html

They probably won't use "Päckchen" because it's without insurance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ninian Hawk
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Thanks for the reply! I submitted an order and it appears as though they will send a shipping quote before finalizing payment. They asked for payment type (only PayPal) but didn't ask for PayPal account and said that a separate email with shipping would be sent soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.