Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wat
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Lautapelit fantastic guys!

Do you already have some artworks of the game components?
Is the release date still expected for Essen?

Thank you,

Best regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Niittymaki
Finland
Helsinki
EU
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mb
We're certainly doing our best to make it so.

Unfortunately no images yet. Likely in September.

Lautapelit.fi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wat
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you !
I'll be patient

Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Fines
msg tools
Just ordered the game. Looking forward to all the extras as they become available
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jooles D
Canada
flag msg tools
Valar Morghulis
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rockcress wrote:
Just ordered the game. Looking forward to all the extras as they become available
Ordered from where?!

EDIT: Sorry, I was thinking you'd ordered the expansion, not the base game. Super excited for this expansion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Esbech
Denmark
Odense M
Danmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I tested the prototype, Asger allowed me to take a picture. Mind you this is of the prototype so pretty much everything can potentially have changed. Though I doubt it have much. However I expect it to be at the same high level at the base game.

https://instagram.com/p/BRJeN_Dgidj/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Z
Italy
Este
Padova
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Andreas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Eldard
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a_esbech wrote:
When I tested the prototype, Asger allowed me to take a picture. Mind you this is of the prototype so pretty much everything can potentially have changed. Though I doubt it have much. However I expect it to be at the same high level at the base game.

https://instagram.com/p/BRJeN_Dgidj/

I have recently become a huge fan of this game, and I look forward to this expansion with great anticipation -- even more so after seeing the image you posted. Thanks, Andreas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.