This War of Mine: The Board Game» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Core box - shipment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cosmo Girl
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Is anyone still waiting for a notification regarding their core box shipment? I've not received a notification yet and have contacted AR twice already. I'm curious to know if anyone with core box only orders are still waiting? My location is Australia. This is making me nervous about my LoH pledge now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doublecheck the flow chart in uodate #61 on kickstarter. If it looks like your copy should have shipped there's an email there to use to contact them (I don't know if that's the one you have used or not) Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cosmo Girl
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks, yes I tried that option as soon as the update was posted. I was told it would ship any day now or it was even a possibility it would ship today*

*Today was over a week ago

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Bowden
Australia
Fountaindale
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I and a couple of other people from Australia received our copies (core) over a week ago...
So this is not sounding good...
Hope they can track it down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Whitey Senior
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have not received my copy in Brisbane.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Gale
United Kingdom
Nuneaton
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not received here in UK either, have emailed and they keep referring me to the flow chart which tells me to contact them and they reply by saying refer to the flow chart which I have so I email them and.......you get the picture!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cosmo Girl
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
1st July here and still no word or notification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cosmo Girl
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've been informed (12 July) there are complications with the brokers fee which they are trying to fix, hence the delay to this AU fulfillment. It will likely take another fortnight to resolve.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.