Subject: quick IOS game question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clinton Bowman
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
Is the 2 player variant implemented in the ios version, survey says......
Thanks in advance for the answer. I am currently on the purchase fence on this one because it has the expansions which you cannot find. I may buy anyway but 2 player draft variant would be a purchase immediately without contemplation. Have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Drebing
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased it two days ago and it crashes every time I push the play button

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Garfield
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
There is two player, and I believe you can also add AI's if you prefer. I haven't played the IOS for a while, I can't speak for the crashing, a while ago it was working fine for me, but if it is crashing for some, that is worrying. The online matchmaking was not good when I played, but the game implementation was good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Bowman
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
Thanks for the response. I have a feeling the problems of running the game are device specific in that many may run it without problems, there are probably some that experience device specific issues. What concerns me even beyond that is the upcoming 64bit iOS jump. If it is already hit and miss this upgrade if the game isn't maintained or updated will push it off the cliff. I am still deciding whether to purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.