Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Walton
United States
Ada
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01NBIJZAN/ref=sxts_1?ie=UTF8...

It says it's not in stock until June 30 but it's the lowest price it's ever been.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hatfield
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
And the price war rages on, though not for much longer, I suspect - Walmart counters with $12.62 with in-store pickup.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/One-Deck-Dungeon-Card-Game/555691...

Edit: And the war's over, Walmart's now completely out of stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Jacobs
Canada
Yellowknife
Northwest Territories
flag msg tools
mbmb
you folks south of the border have it good, it is like 35$ here in Canada with shipping. Amazon here does squat for sales in the gaming, not like in the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Hudson
United States
Washington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I got a good deal when it was slightly above $16. :)

I've really enjoyed this one. This is a no brainer to pick up if you don't have it already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven V
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barronmore wrote:
I thought I got a good deal when it was slightly above $16.

I've really enjoyed this one. This is a no brainer to pick up if you don't have it already.
I'm happy to have picked it up for $14.24!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn, I paid $13.14 last night, but it will be here Wed. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Ulrey
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it worth the upgrade if I already own version 1.0?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
You and me...We're in this together now...None of them can stop us now...We will make it through somehow
mbmb
EclipsedHalo wrote:
Is it worth the upgrade if I already own version 1.0?

You know, I wondered the same thing. But then I realized I'd been waffling on adding the 1.5 upgrade kit for $10+shipping to the pre-order of Forest of Shadows. By purchasing from Amazon instead of the upgrade kit, then for just a couple of bucks more you get all the 1.5 updates, plus if you had the first printing with the red cubes, you get the new heart tokens, etc. When you lump in free AZ Prime shipping, it became kind of a no brainer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christi K
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
esirof wrote:
You know, I wondered the same thing. But then I realized I'd been waffling on adding the 1.5 upgrade kit for $10+shipping to the pre-order of Forest of Shadows. For a couple of bucks more you get all the 1.5 updates, plus if you had the first printing with the red cubes, you get the new heart tokens, etc. With free AZ Prime shipping, it became kind of a no brainer.

So wait, I'm confused on which one you are recommending to buy for a few bucks more (the Amazon one which is 2.88 more) or the update from BackerKit for a few bucks more due to shipping. Sorry, I'm facing this same decision so I want to make sure I understand what I'm gaining either way.

Looks like the upgrade is ONLY the cards and not the new rulebook. So that has me moving more toward the Amazon purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
You and me...We're in this together now...None of them can stop us now...We will make it through somehow
mbmb
clmdvd wrote:
esirof wrote:
You know, I wondered the same thing. But then I realized I'd been waffling on adding the 1.5 upgrade kit for $10+shipping to the pre-order of Forest of Shadows. For a couple of bucks more you get all the 1.5 updates, plus if you had the first printing with the red cubes, you get the new heart tokens, etc. With free AZ Prime shipping, it became kind of a no brainer.

So wait, I'm confused on which one you are recommending to buy for a few bucks more (the Amazon one which is 2.88 more) or the update from BackerKit for a few bucks more due to shipping. Sorry, I'm facing this same decision so I want to make sure I understand what I'm gaining either way.

Looks like the upgrade is ONLY the cards and not the new rulebook. So that has me moving more toward the Amazon purchase.

Sorry. You're right. I tweaked my post. Basically I am suggesting that at $12.88, the Amazon offer makes way more sense than the $10 upgrade package from BackerKit, for exactly the reason you say. By repurchasing the game from Amazon you get the new cards, the new rulebook, the heart tokens, etc. It makes much more sense to me.

In other words, I think the $12.88 Amazon purchase makes more sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yenkin2001 wrote:
you folks south of the border have it good, it is like 35$ here in Canada with shipping. Amazon here does squat for sales in the gaming, not like in the US.

I thought you meant Mexico for a second. lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Langer
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deadish back up to $16.99

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Selander
United States
Ooltewah
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And now $18.83

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It's dead! Glad I picked up my two copies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Byrd
United States
Griffin
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it shipped today for Thursday delivery. Yay!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron K
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived yesterday. I already played two solo games. Glad I bought this one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Talae wrote:
Mine arrived yesterday. I already played two solo games. Glad I bought this one!

Me too. Much more than I expected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.