Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Bond
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just logged my latest season game from this morning, and was a bit curious afterwards. So I looked up all the logged plays for this game, 94 as of this message, and other than a few logged scores I'm the only one logging the final stats for each game. Is anybody else recording stats for their games as of yet, Or plan to? Just thought it would be interesting to see the stat lines from other peoples' games and/or seasons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
moon rally
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm logging mine, I'll post them up when I'm further in (maybe after the first week is complete), this is all solo. I'm planning on logging:
- Pass/Rush/Receiving yards
- Pass/Rush/Receiving/Defensive TDs
- Pass/Rush attempts
- Pass completions
- Tackles
- Sacks
- Interceptions
- Fumbles

I was planning on tracking Int/Fumble return yards but it's already gotten messy so I've abandoned that.

I can also log game results (I'm new to posting on BGG so didn't realise you could do that), although my 4 solo games have all happened to end 21-14! (One game was 14-0 with 3 plays to go and ended up 21-14 with a TD on each of the remaining plays including a Fumble return)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Bond
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need to go back and update my game logs. I kept track of every play made during each game, so guess I should add those to the logs as well. That way it would be easy to see how each player generated those stats each game in the first place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
moon rally
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Good point, I've been doing the same so could log in a similar way when I get a chance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm keeping stats as well, I'm almost done with the first week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
troy jones
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The kind of stats I would like to see would pertain to the success/failure of different kinds of formations/plays.

E Average yards per passing play (broken down by yards thrown vs yards after reception)
E Average yards per running play
E Also breaking down passing play stats by where the receiver initially lined up: WR, TE, backfield, etc
E ...And similarly for running plays
E Average yards per play with no pre-snap motion (vs plays with offense-only motion, vs plays where both motion, etc)

Also 7v7 and 8v8 probably need to have their stats separated from each other. It really is quite different playing with 8.

All I can think of off the top of my head.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.