Popular Tags: [View All]
Leslie Et Alia
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher

What is "The Slump"?

It's a point during the campaign - usually after the first 7-10 days - where our momentum starts to slow down. It's a perfectly normal phenomenon that all campaigns have to deal with at some point or another. Our campaign is still tracking for (more-than) success, and that's awesome!

Just because it's normal, though, doesn't mean we shouldn't try and beat it back, and work to keep our energy up!

What I'm Doing:

* I've redone our BoardGameGeek ads to hopefully spark new interest in people browsing there.

* We're still seeing some new backers in the wake of Origins Game Fair this past weekend, and we're attending another convention at the beginning of July (will update about that next week).

* I've reached out, and responded to, people about interviews, articles, and cross-over promotions.

* I make the weekly rounds, posting to Facebook Groups that have to do with Kickstarter, and putting us up on other sites, like Reddit. I don't want to spam, but I do want to persistently remind people that we're here!

What You Can Do:

* Spread the word about this awesome game by tweeting and sharing the campaign on social media sites, like Facebook.

* Further, share the info with your local gaming group, at your Friendly Local Game Store, and whoever else you think might enjoy the game!

* Talk to your friends about going in on our bulk pledge if they're interested in the game but want to spend a little less. The game + coloring book is only $38 per box at our bulk pledge level!

Sharing helps to get the word out and remind people that the campaign is still active! Thank you for taking the time and maximizing our reach!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.