Subject: Marengo Now Shipping! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
N S.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks intriguing. Is this game going to get an entry in the BGG database? There aren't many pictures to go by, so I feel like I would need a little more information before I go and drop $85 on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Jones
United States
Auburndale
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Noahboa wrote:
Looks intriguing. Is this game going to get an entry in the BGG database? There aren't many pictures to go by, so I feel like I would need a little more information before I go and drop $85 on this.

I can't remember the last time I heard of a yet to be published game that didn't have a BGG page. Except for Command Post Games' titles.

Pub Battles: Antietam funded on Kickstarter in mid-February, still no entry. Pub Battles: Marengo is shipping as I type, still no entry. I'm boggled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N S.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a little dungeon crawler card game called In Tenebris Lux that had a very successful kickstarter earlier this year, will be shipping soon, and still, amazingly has no bgg page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'll play the Klingons
badge
I'll play the Klingons
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I just found out about Marengo yesterday, I'm considering myself lucky that it might have been a bit under the radar. I just purchased a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Messerly
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Copy arrived this weekend and played my first game today... to bad I can't log the play because there still isn't an entry on BBG. Hint hint
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Swift
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are any retailers stocking it in Europe otherwise it's very expensive due to the postage , the U.K. Vat charges and the obligatory extortionate customs handling fees.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'll play the Klingons
badge
I'll play the Klingons
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received Marengo...Wow, Beautiful map & pieces. I'm REALLY looking forward to playing.

Does anyone recall how to see if a game is in the approval for posting process? Marengo needs to be added.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N S.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GamePlayer wrote:
Just received Marengo...Wow, Beautiful map & pieces. I'm REALLY looking forward to playing.

Does anyone recall how to see if a game is in the approval for posting process? Marengo needs to be added.

Though I am a little too lazy to do it myself, anyone can submit a new database entry. You don't have to be the publisher or anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'll play the Klingons
badge
I'll play the Klingons
mbmbmbmbmb
Pub Battles: Marengo & Antietam both show to be in the game que. I don't know how long that process lasts...there are 11 pages of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N S.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pub Battles: Marengo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.