Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcel
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mb
Hey fellow gamers,

Firstly, my apologies to anyone who waited outside this past Friday (June 23rd), there was some miscommunication about whether the night was happening or not (it was supposed to happen).

We will be hosting our monthly game night Friday July 14th at the usual place and time. Come play some great games and bring your own! Here are the details:

When: Friday, July 14th, 2017 8pm-11pm
Where: Instant Studios - 529 W Broadway (upstairs from Dr. Kwak's and Paper Crane Coffee Studios
How much: Free!

We have beer for sale - $5. Also, if you have a water bottle, please bring it as we have a water cooler.

Finally, if you are looking for games to play with folks, check out this app that is in Beta mode right now, developed by some local folks! https://www.playpalsapp.co/

Marcel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hoby Chou
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
Bonjour & Hello!
badge
Do what you love for someone you love. =)
mbmbmbmbmb
I might actually be able to come to this one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Dylan
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joined the playpals app... Looks awesome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hoby Chou
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
Bonjour & Hello!
badge
Do what you love for someone you love. =)
mbmbmbmbmb
Contrary to what I said earlier, life got in the way again and I missed this. Do you have an Aug date set yet? Hopefully before Gen Con.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.