Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikey Moo
Canada
Red Deer
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really interested in getting a copy of this but so far I'm not seeing it for sale or preorder from any of the Canadian retailers I checked. Any idea how long until we start seeing it offered? And would it be possible for someone to upload a copy of the rulebook to BGG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OxBaker wrote:
I'm really interested in getting a copy of this but so far I'm not seeing it for sale or preorder from any of the Canadian retailers I checked. Any idea how long until we start seeing it offered? And would it be possible for someone to upload a copy of the rulebook to BGG?

I'm also interested in seeing the rulebook for this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬ Stephanie ♩♪♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♪♫♪
United States
In the middle of nowhere
New York
flag msg tools
Honey + Yeast + Time = Nectar of the Gods
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's listed at CSI for June 28th

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikey Moo
Canada
Red Deer
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CharlieX3 wrote:
OxBaker wrote:

Found where to get the English rules from... http://ash.jp/~md/game/105/105_manual_en.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OxBaker wrote:
CharlieX3 wrote:
OxBaker wrote:

Found where to get the English rules from... http://ash.jp/~md/game/105/105_manual_en.pdf

Thanks! Time to dive in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Nguyen
United States
California
flag msg tools
Any idea on the release date? CSI says July, but when asked said its possibly August. Then the retails stores I've visited said its available for pre-order, but are unsure when they are to arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikey Moo
Canada
Red Deer
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rollandtwo wrote:
Any idea on the release date? CSI says July, but when asked said its possibly August. Then the retails stores I've visited said its available for pre-order, but are unsure when they are to arrive.
It's already been released in Canada. My copy is on it's way from Boardgamebliss.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Gain
United States
Somers Point
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Japanime Games will be attending Otakuthon in Montreal August 4th-6th and will be doing demos of Alicematic Heroes and have it for sale. Stop by our booth in the Exhibit Hall to try it out.

Rich Gain
Japanime Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
opjapanimegames wrote:
Japanime Games will be attending Otakuthon in Montreal August 4th-6th and will be doing demos of Alicematic Heroes and have it for sale. Stop by our booth in the Exhibit Hall to try it out.

Rich Gain
Japanime Games

What about Essen Rich?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Gain
United States
Somers Point
New Jersey
flag msg tools
We will have English for sure and I just did a re-edit of the rules to send to our translator in Germany to see if we can get a German edition printed by Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Rebelo
Portugal
Porto
Porto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Where could i find a english version of it in europe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicol Stéphane
France
chateaugiron FRANCE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be interested too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Inguanzo
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OxBaker wrote:
CharlieX3 wrote:
OxBaker wrote:

Over 52 Mb!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.