Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Advanced Characters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question. Say I have a top tier character from one base set and now I want to play another entire campaign from an older or different base set. Imagining I have the appropriate class deck or cards I need, how could we play at a high level when
1) Perhaps our characters are at top levels and
2) wouldn't the initial adventure on the adventure paths be a cake walk?

How can we play? Are there variants for this? Or is it not possible and you must stick with new characters and start fresh every time?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Evans
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, each Adventure Path is designed with the intent to start with all new characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Sandifer
United States
Lutherville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this is the closest you'll find:

http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lhxk?Wrath-of-the-Right...

The link describes how to use Wrath of the Righteous as a follow-up campaign for characters who completed Rise of the Runelords or Skull & Shackles.

Essentially, you start at the halfway point (scenario 4-1) of WoTR and don't use Mythic Paths.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, folks. I will look into this a bit more. I'm sure something has to exist for this kind of scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ron Lundeen did create a 7th adventure which you can find at his website welbybumpus.com, I believe. There's also a whole other adventure path there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
untitledFolder wrote:
Ron Lundeen did create a 7th adventure which you can find at his website welbybumpus.com, I believe. There's also a whole other adventure path there.

This was an amazing piece of info. Thank you very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.