Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Nearing Weathertop
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm tempted to pick this up, but I can't seem to locate the app on the iOS app store. Has it not been released yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I doubt it has been released yet. In one of the most recent Kickstarter updates, I think the designers said it was still in playtesting, but coming along nicely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Nearing Weathertop
mbmbmbmbmb
GoingTopShelf wrote:
I doubt it has been released yet. In one of the most recent Kickstarter updates, I think the designers said it was still in playtesting, but coming along nicely.

Thanks. My FLGS is expecting stock this Friday so I was investigating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Really? I am a Kickstarter backer and I have heard NOTHING about impending delivery. If FLGS' get this game two months before backers, there will be hell to pay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Nearing Weathertop
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to forget I ever saw this on their website, and slip away quietly whistle

Having had a quick peek at the KS page, it appears Australia is getting a direct shipment to a fulfillment center this week. Perhaps that what the FLGS is keying off.

If the app isn't out yet, I guess you can't do much with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
GoingTopShelf wrote:
Really? I am a Kickstarter backer and I have heard NOTHING about impending delivery. If FLGS' get this game two months before backers, there will be hell to pay.
The last KS update said:
Quote:
The games are on the boats! Due to the vagaries of geography, the fulfillment centers in Australia and Asia already got their shipments before I could even post this update.

That explains Doug Adams FLGS expecting stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jacobson
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, everybody. The games have indeed arrived at our Australian and Asian fulfillment centers. However, we have not finalized the shipping lists for them. They are holding the games until that is done and the app is finalized. And we are still working to polish the app until the North America and EU fulfillment centers have theirs. Some people do have the app in that we have given them access to the beta for testing purposes.

No need to worry, Evan. Retail stores do not have the game yet. It's certainly possible the AU fulfillment center has an associated store and might be listing the product. I'm not going to lose any sleep over an outlier like that (though I will be contacting them to clarify the situation).

Backers should rest assured that it will not be available in retail until after Gen Con, and all backers should have their games well before that (excepting a few odd cases such as a lost package).

I hope that addresses your concerns. If you have any questions, let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.