4 Posts

Twilight Struggle» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about discarded cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
LittleBlueCubes
msg tools
mb
Haven't tried my first game with the physical copy yet but have played a few on the mobile version. One thing I'm not able to see in this mobile game is where do the discarded cards (having played for Ops points or for the events) go? If they are not make marked with asterisks, do they get added back to the he early war cards so they might be drawn again by either player in the next round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Discard pile.

The discard pile gets shuffled back into the deck when the deck is emptied. This usually happens in the Turn 3 and Turn 7 deals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snooze Fest
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We love our pups!! Misu, RIP 28 Nov 2010. Tikka, RIP 11 Aug 2011.
mbmbmbmbmb
LittleBlueCubes wrote:
Haven't tried my first game with the physical copy yet but have played a few on the mobile version. One thing I'm not able to see in this mobile game is where do the discarded cards (having played for Ops points or for the events) go? If they are not make marked with asterisks, do they get added back to the he early war cards so they might be drawn again by either player in the next round?

If you mean that literally, they go to the discard pile which is displayed as a tab at the bottom of the screen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LittleBlueCubes
msg tools
mb
Thanks. Both my questions were answered by the above two posts. Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.