Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Bayes
United States
O'Fallon
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does it have to be just 1?
like let's say a villain has an attack value of 4 and i use 6 attack value to defeat it. would i be able to use excessive violence? or does it have to be only 1 above the villain's value?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
backspace8908 wrote:
Does it have to be just 1?
like let's say a villain has an attack value of 4 and i use 6 attack value to defeat it. would i be able to use excessive violence? or does it have to be only 1 above the villain's value?

Yes you would though you are not forced to spend all 6. You could just spend 5 and not use the last point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt, you should think of the attack and recruit points you generate from playing cards as going into two pools. You then spend the points from those pools to either recruit or fight. So it doesn't matter how many attack points you generate. If you want to trigger Excessive Violence, all you need to do is to spend 1 more attack than is required to fight and defeat the Villain. Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.