4 Posts

C.O.G.» Forums » Rules

Subject: VP's for leftover letters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Rudolph
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rules it states that you score 1 VP for every 2 letters you have left in your reserve at the end of the game. However in the game summary page that is left out. Was that just not included in the game summary sheet or do you not score for leftover letters at all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Putzmanrudy1 wrote:
In the rules it states that you score 1 VP for every 2 letters you have left in your reserve at the end of the game. However in the game summary page that is left out. Was that just not included in the game summary sheet or do you not score for leftover letters at all?

You do score these. It should be on the summary sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rudolph
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Steve. Love the game. Great game mechanisms for a word game. Wife likes it so that is a big plus. Hopefully sales go well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Putzmanrudy1 wrote:
Thanks Steve. Love the game. Great game mechanisms for a word game. Wife likes it so that is a big plus. Hopefully sales go well.

Thanks for backing the project and I'm glad you liked the game. I think I went a little out of my comfort zone on this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.