Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw "Time Barons" on Wizkids release schedule for October.
Is this the same game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Moser

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes. The game has been picked up by them and will be published around October. It is the same game, albeit slightly different graphically, and with a few updates on the original cards. The game will also include the expansion with it.

(Hope I didn't say to much Jon!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Perry
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
Yes, as the designer I can confirm this will be coming out in October from Wizkids.

The new version not only includes an expansion but also refined multiplayer rules for both team and free-for-all modes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's excellent news. I need to pull out my original version again. I'm meeting up with another member of the 1 Player Guild on Thursday. Maybe I'll bring it along to play (I know, this is not a 1P game). I'll bet he hasn't tried it.

Colin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boss Beau Blasterfire
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonperry wrote:
Yes, as the designer I can confirm this will be coming out in October from Wizkids.

The new version not only includes an expansion but also refined multiplayer rules for both team and free-for-all modes.

I'm happy to see that it got picked up by a publisher. I'm interested to see what changes the expansion brings. Glad to see that it supports 4 players out of the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Sullivan
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked up my copy, and am eager to see the updates from my Gamecrafter version. Such a great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.