Subject: Round 3 into Round 4 stalling? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Farrell
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Dont have the rules infront of me, but I am jusy wondering what exactly stops the maniac from just running as far away as possible as the killer in round 3 and waiting it out to try to get through round 4? Especially if he escaped round 2 and could stay fully invisible for the round.

This is based off of play, so be easy on me. Its totally possible my campers didnt prepare for round 4 well enough and didnt have enough items out or stayed too close together

I didnt actually do this, my friends and I ended up stopping in round 3 bexause something didnt feel right. We did miss some rules for those rounds, but my question still stands

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Louallen Jr.
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are only invisible for one reveal, not the entire round. It would be boring to just run away in round 3 to set up for round 4. I'd advise at least killing off all/many of the Non-Predestined campers to get bodies out there at the least, then run off to a safe location in round 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.